Scott Gold is an associate in the Firm’s Insurance practice area and focuses his practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Scott handled many insurance defense matters involving personal injury protection insurance. Scott has attended several hearings on various issues such as discovery and summary judgement matters. He also has experience in training and supervising other associates in insurance defense litigation.
Scott received his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law and his B.A from the University of Central Florida. While in law school, Scott was an intern at the University of Miami’s Children & Youth Law Clinic.
News & Insights
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 06.04.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 11.05.2018
Associations & Organizations
- Broward County Bar Association
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 2008