Tamar is an associate in the firm’s Financial Institutions practice group.
Prior to joining Bressler, Tamar worked at a firm focusing her practice on public international law, international investment arbitration and commercial arbitration. She represented companies, states and individuals in investment treaty and international commercial arbitrations conducted under the major international rules and advised clients on public international law matters, including the structuring of investments under bilateral and multilateral investment treaties.
Tamar also serves as an accredited mediator for the Center for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR).
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Alert, Cannabis Law Alert, 10.29.2020
- Firm News, 08.13.2018
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Webinar, 05.06.2020
Articles & Publications
- Alert, 04.2019
- Publication, New York Law Journal, 02.01.2019
- Alert, 01.16.2019
- SEC Settles First of Its Kind Cyber-Security Enforcement Action Charging Violations of Regulation S-IDAlert, 09.28.2018
Associations & Organizations
- New York City Bar Association, Information Technology and Cyber Law Committee (Chair, International Committee)
- Center for Effective Dispute Resolution, Accredited Mediator
Areas of Practice
- Harvard Law School, LL.M, 2014
- Leiden University Law School, Advanced LL.M., Public International Law, 2010
- Tbilisi State University Law School, B.A., International Law (J.D. equivalent), 2008
- New York
- Republic of Georgia