Taylor Anderson is an associate in the firm's Financial Institutions practice group in our New York office. An alumnus of the Bressler summer law clerk program, Taylor joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from St. John's University School of Law.
While at St. John's University, Taylor was the Executive Notes & Comments Editor for the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, a Fellow for the Center for International and Comparative Law, and a staff member of the Commercial Division Online Law Report.
Taylor received her B.A., cum laude, in History, with a minor in Sociology from Union College.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 08.05.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 07.30.2021
- Alert, Cannabis Law Alert, 07.01.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 02.23.2021
Articles & Publications
- The Legal Intelligencer, 09.16.2021
- Publication, The Legal Intelligencer, 06.08.2021
- ABA Section of Litigation Woman Advocate Committee and Young Advocates Committee Roundtable: How to Mix & Mingle Your Way to New Business (Even In a Virtual World)Article, 02.15.2021
- Our Industry was Snubbed From the CARES Act: Most Cannabis Businesses are Ineligible For COVID-19 Federal AidPublication, NJ Cannabis Insider, 04.09.2020
- Investment News, 04.06.2020
- Publication, American Bar Association, 03.30.2020
- Publication, Investment News, 03.24.2020
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 02.03.2020
- Hager v. M&K Construction: The New Jersey Appellate Division Orders An Employer To Reimburse Its Employee For Medical Marijuana ExpensesAlert, Cannabis Law Alert, 01.15.2020
- Alert, Cannabis Law Alert, 01.13.2020
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 01.08.2020
- Publication, American Bar Association, 12.31.2019
Associations & Organizations
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Get to Know Taylor
Get to Know Taylor
When Taylor is not practicing law, she enjoys long walks with her dogs, swimming, and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2019
- Union College, B.A. in History, cum laude, 2016
- New York