Vivian Isaboke is an Associate serving in Bressler's Cybersecurity, Privacy & Technology practice area as well as Business and Commercial litigation. She holds the Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) designation from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). The CIPP/US designation is the leading privacy certification for professionals serving organizations in the areas of: data protection, information auditing, information security, legal compliance and risk management.
Vivian also holds a certificate in Commercial Mediation from Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Mediator Academy.
Vivian joined Bressler in 2021 after serving as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrea J. Sullivan, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey – Middlesex Vicinage: Chancery Division. Prior to her clerkship, she received her J.D. from Rutgers Law School where she was selected for the coveted Kinoy-Stavis Fellowship Program.
While attending law school, Vivian co-founded and served as Senior Articles Editor for the Rutgers International Law and Human Rights Journal in addition to serving as the Managing Articles Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy. She was also the Assistant Coach of the Rutgers Law International Alternative Dispute Resolution Team and was a member of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court.
While earning her B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers, Vivian earned a Certificate in International Affairs and Foreign Policy at The Washington Center for Internships and Seminars, where she also received the William Burke Leadership Award and the Diversity Leaders Award.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Firm News, 12.23.2021
- Firm News, 11.03.2021
- Firm News, 10.18.2021
- Alert, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Technology Law Alert, 10.08.2021
Articles & Publications
- Publication, New Jersey Law Journal, 04.08.2022
- The Metaverse Is Not Just Business as Usual: Cybersecurity, Privacy and Other Legal Issues a Traditional Business Must Consider for Digital OperationsPublication, New York Law Firm, 03.14.2022
- Publication, The Legal Intelligencer, 02.14.2022
Associations & Organizations
- Member, Garden State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Middlesex County Bar Association
- Member, Morris County Bar Association