Bressler Principal Karl Marquardt will moderate a panel titled, “Compliance Strategies for Social Media, Mobile Devices & Other Communication Tools,” at the 2015 SIFMA Social Media Seminar on February 26, 2015. This session qualifies for 1.5 NY CLE credits and will cover:
• The Who? What? Where? and Why?: Making Decisions Regarding Social Media
• The Benefits of "Belts and Suspenders": Layering a Monitoring Tool Over Your Current Program
• How to Handle Social Media Use
• Building an Ideal Mousetrap: Approaches to Working with Vendors
• Topic Updates: "Bring Your Own Devices" and Firm Wi-Fi Networks
From the Seminar Website:
SIFMA's popular Social Media Seminar is coming back to the West Coast on February 26, 2015 at the Charles Schwab Conference Center in San Francisco. Join us for this full day Seminar that brings together experts from across multiple fields to further explore the important issues facing our industry in light of the rapidly changing and growing tools of social media.
This year's program features discussions with the leading names in social media and experts in financial services to examine marketing, business and practitioner experiences as well as ways to address the myriad of legal and compliance issues faced by a heavily regulated industry.
To learn more or to register, please visit the seminar webpage.