- Principal Logan Fisher Receives NJBIZ 2023 Leaders in Finance Award
Principal Logan Fisher has been included on NJBIZ's list of 2023 Leaders in Finance. This list celebrates New Jersey’s financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of their companies. Honorees were chosen based on their involvement in their industries and communities, along with their achievements, energy, and innovative ideas.
- Principal Matthew Penfield Honored with Birmingham Business Journal's ‘Best of the Bar’ Award
Alabama Principal Matthew Penfield has received the Birmingham Business Journal's ‘Best of the Bar’ 2023 Award. The 'Best of the Bar' awards recognize star performers across the Magic City’s legal scene and acknowledge the work of accomplished area lawyers across select practice areas.
- Principal Sara Soto Appointed to FINRA’s National Arbitration and Mediation Committee
Principal Sara Soto has been appointed to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (FINRA) National Arbitration and Mediation Committee (NAMC) for a three-year term beginning in June 2022. Soto will serve as one of the six industry members of the Committee.
- Principal Brian Amery Receives NJBIZ’s 2022 ICON Award
Brian Amery is one of the recipients of the 2022 ICON Awards from NJBIZ, New Jersey's leading business journal. The ICON Awards recognize professional leaders 60 years of age and older for their exemplary careers and commitment to their respective fields and the larger New Jersey business community.
- John Kincade Selected to D Magazine’s 2022 Best Lawyers List
Principal John Kincade has been named to the Best Lawyers in Dallas 2022 list, as published in D Magazine. This annual list recognizes leading Dallas attorneys who offer unparalleled counsel in one of 40 categories. The attorneys selected for this distinction have been nominated by their peers in the legal industry. Nominations and votes are tallied and reviewed by a panel of eminent lawyers and D Magazine’s editorial staff to culminate in the final D Best Lawyers 2022 list.
- Principal Loren L. Pierce Receives Women’s Initiative & Leaders In The Law (WILL) Platinum Award
New Jersey Principal Loren L. Pierce has received the New Jersey Women Lawyer’s Association’s (NJWLA) Women’s Initiative and Leaders in Law (WILL) Platinum Award. Pierce was one of five recipients of the WILL Platinum Award and received the honor for her work in the private sector. She received her award at the 14th Annual WILL Platinum Gala on March 29 in Cedar Grove, NJ.
- Akum Singh Elected to the Executive Board of the South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
Akum Singh has been elected to serve on the executive board of The South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey (SABA-NJ). Akum will serve as treasurer of the SABA-NJ.
- Managing Principal Diana Manning Selected to NJBIZ 2022 Power 50 in Law for the Second Year in a Row
Firm Managing Principal Diana C. Manning has been selected to the NJBIZ Power 50 in Law list for the second year in a row. The list highlights the 50 most influential attorneys in New Jersey private practice, public service, corporate law departments, and nonprofit organizations. Manning, along with others on the list, exemplify the persona, skills and acumen to lead within their firms and the courtroom.