Principal Cynthia Borrelli will speak on “Principle-Based Reserving and Captive Financing Transactions” at the American Conference Institute’s (ACI”s) 9th National Forum on Insurance Regulation on February 26. Cynthia along with other panelists will discuss:
• Increased regulatory focus on the use of captive companies in life insurance and captive-based financing transactions
• Examining the latest strides taken towards a permanent fix for the regulation of captives
• The latest compliant structures and arrangements
• The controversy over individual state adoption of the NAIC’s Principle-Based Reserving methodology
• Analyzing the recommendations made by the Rector Report on reforming reserve financing transactions
• Recent activity taken by NAIC Task Forces, and what is on the horizon?