NJICLE Arbitration Webinar Panel
On Thursday, March 3, 2022, Firm Managing Principal Diana C. Manning will speak on a panel at an NJICLE webinar titled Arbitration Basics - What You Need to Know to Successfully Arbitrate Your Case.
This panel of experienced retired judges, arbitrators and practitioners will come together to present the audience with the information they need to effectively handle cases that involve arbitration, such as:
- What can be arbitrated
- Arbitration agreements and how to avoid litigation
- Preliminary hearing and scheduling order
- The conduct of a hearing
- An arbitrator’s duty during a hearing
- Confirming agreements in court
- The appellate process and issues
The webinar will take place from 1:00-4:35 pm ET. Click here to learn more or to register.