Bressler Principal Angela Scafuri will be a moderator at the New Jersey State Bar Association Seminar "Ethics for Family Lawyers." The program will take place August 2, 2017 from
9:00am - 12:35pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Fairfield, New Jersey.
Topics for discussion include:
- Client Relations-Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Client Intake/Conflicts of Interest
- Ethical Issues regarding child custody
- Handling client funds
- Client “secrets” and the duty of candor toward the tribunal
- Fee Agreements
- The limits of zealous advocacy
- Ex-parte communications
- Civility between counsel
- Terminating the Client Relationship
For additional information, click here.