Gerard Belfort will be participating in the Ronald Brown Men of Color Roundtable Discussion on July 24, 2018. The Ronald H. Brown Law School Prep Program for College Students is designed to increase diversity in the legal profession by preparing exceptional college students from disadvantaged, historically underrepresented groups for success in law school and beyond.
The topics for discussion will include:
- Building Alliances and Relationships in the Legal Profession
- Trial Advocacy Skills – Oral Arguments, Research & Writing
- Microaggressions & Imposter Syndrome in Legal Workplaces
- Race & Ethnicity Diversity Issues in the Law
- Gender Diversity Issues in the Law
- Inclusion Issues in Transactional vs. Litigation Practice
For more information on the program, click here.