Principal Jed Marcus will speak at the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s (NJICLE’s) “Hot Tips in Preventing Employment Claims” at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin on November 23, 2016.
The program is presented in cooperation with the NJSBA Labor and Employment Law Section.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Why documentation of policies and procedures is so important
- How to conduct terminations and reductions in force to reduce the risk of future litigation
- Negotiations with Plaintiff’s Counsel
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Document Preservation