Principal Diana Manning will speak on the panel, “Civil in a Civil Law State” at the New Jersey State Bar Association’s (NJSBA’s) 2015 Mid-Year Meeting on Friday, November 6 at the Ritz Carlton in New Orleans.
Diana and the other panelists will review the hottest topics in New Jersey litigation over the past year.
The 3-day CLE program includes discussions on:
• Police Response to Critical Incidents
• Politics, Race and the Electoral Process
• Domestic Violence
• Environmental Policy in the Wake of Super Storms
• Successful Mediations
• Retirement Planning in Divorce
• DWI Arrests
• Casino Law
• New Jersey Labor & Employment Update
CLE and Trial Attorney Certification credits available.
For more information about the Mid-Year Meeting, please visit the NJSBA website.