Employers and businesses of all sizes, and in all industries, continue to grapple with unique legal issues in the face of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Bressler is pleased to offer a webinar series to specifically address some of your most prominent questions on the effects of this outbreak.
Our initial program, Legal Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic, addresses many of the most pressing legal concerns that can arise when dealing with coronavirus, specifically employment, insurance and healthcare, and contractual issues.
This webinar provides guidance in a wide range of areas, including:
- State and Federal regulations including the Department of Banking and Insurance (DOBI) and Department of Human Services (DHS) Regulations
- Small business Initiatives
- Closing of Non-Essential services
- Leave coverage, and paid and unpaid leave requirements including FMLA and ADA
- HIPAA and other privacy concerns
- Business Interruptions exclusions
- Force Majeure provisions
CLE credits approved in NY,IL, and giving reciprocity credit to NJ, CA, FL.