Bressler is pleased to welcome the following second year law students to the firm’s summer program.
- Wesley Butensky, Boston University School of Law
- Taylor Anderson, St. John’s University School of Law
- Robert Hausen, Jr., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Krystel Momplaisir, New York Law School
- Ryan Allen, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Deanna Vellucci, Rutgers School of Law
- Denzel Okinedo, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- Catherine Tabor, The University of Alabama School of Law
The firm’s summer program offers a challenging and realistic curriculum and professional experience and provides summer clerks with the opportunity to interact with associates and principals alike in order to gain an understanding of the firm’s culture, while honing their own skills in private practice. Each clerk receives individualized attention and one-on-one training and mentorship. They work on a myriad of projects, ranging from interesting transactions to complex litigation. The firm strives to create opportunities for students to participate in or directly observe depositions, court hearings, trial, arbitrations, mediations, closings and client meetings and makes every effort to expose our summer clerks to their specific area of interest. The goal of the summer program is to allow our clerks to accumulate an understanding of the practice of law, while giving folks at the firm a chance to learn about each individual’s specific and unique talents.