Bressler is pleased to announce that seven firm attorneys have been recognized as leading lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious directory of 2018 Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, released today. Additionally, Bressler’s Labor and Employment Practice in Alabama (Band 2) and Environmental Practice in New Jersey (Band 3) were recognized for excellence.
Bressler attorneys listed below have been recommended as 'Leaders in their Field' by Chambers USA Guide 2018:
- Janell M. Ahnert - Labor & Employment (Alabama)
- Stephen E. Brown - Labor & Employment (Alabama)
- Jed L. Marcus – Labor & Employment (New Jersey)
- Carole G. Miller - Labor & Employment (Alabama)
- Matthew I. Penfield – Labor & Employment (Alabama)
- David P. Schneider - Environmental (New Jersey)
- Mark M. Tallmadge – Litigation: Insurance (New Jersey)
Chambers USA, published annually in May by Chambers and Partners, is based on in-depth interviews by Chambers’ researchers and ranks the leading lawyers and firms in an extensive range of practice areas throughout the country. The qualities on which rankings are based on are technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
For additional details about Chambers and its research methodology, please visit www.chambersandpartners.com.