Bressler is pleased to welcome the following second year law students to the firm’s summer program.
- Blaine Remmick, University of Miami School of Law
- Rachel Williams, University of Florida, Levin College of Law
- Melek Dunn, Fordham University School of Law
- Elina Shtrakhman, Fordham University School of Law
- Tammy Tran, New York Law School
- Alexandra Mintz, Fordham University School of Law
- Ashanti Bess, Howard University School of Law
- Christa McLeod, Rutgers Law School, Newark
- Eli Tarlow, University of Southern California, Gould School of Law/Brandeis University
Alabama (Joining on June 26):
- Francisco Escobar-Calderon, The University of Alabama School of Law
- Denzel Okinedo, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
The firm’s summer program offers a challenging and realistic curriculum and professional experience and provides summer clerks with the opportunity to interact with associates and principals alike in order to gain an understanding of the firm’s culture, while honing their own skills in private practice. Each clerk receives individualized attention and one-on-one training and mentorship. They work on a myriad of projects, ranging from interesting transactions to complex litigation. The firm strives to create opportunities for students to participate in or directly observe depositions, court hearings, trial, arbitrations, mediations, closings and client meetings and makes every effort to expose our summer clerks to their specific area of interest. The goal of the summer program is to allow our clerks to accumulate an understanding of the practice of law, while giving folks at the firm a chance to learn about each individual’s specific and unique talents.