David T. O’Sullivan is a Principal of the firm’s New Jersey office. He concentrates his practice in litigation with an emphasis in matrimonial litigation and corporate and commercial real estate transactions. As a former Fortune 100 Corporate Real Estate Director and Director of Corporate Real Estate Advisory Services for Ernst & Young, LLP, Mr. O’Sullivan continues to provide consultative and transactional guidance to major owners, investors, operators, and tenants of corporate and commercial real estate, ranging from individual transactions to portfolio-level acquisitions and dispositions.
In addition, Mr. O’Sullivan has extensive litigation experience involving all aspects of family law including, divorce, alimony, child support, palimony, child custody, post-judgment modifications, and domestic violence. He also regularly volunteers his time representing disadvantaged victims of domestic violence through the Jersey Battered Women’s Service and the Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project.
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized on the Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list, Family Law, Bankruptcy: Consumer and Real Estate: Consumer, 2015-2016
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
Associations & Organizations
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section
Areas of Practice
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1992, M.B.A., 1995
- Boston University, B.S. in Finance,1985
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey