Gregory Hoffmann practices in the Firm’s Insurance Litigation Group out of Bressler’s Fort Lauderdale office. Gregory handles insurance coverage, bad faith, and insurance litigation matters for a variety of carriers.
Prior to joining Bressler, Gregory managed a team of attorneys in the Fort Lauderdale office of a large Florida-based firm. Gregory handled a variety of matters, including premise liability, personal injury, negligence, wrongful death, SIU (Special Investigations Unit) fraud investigations and general corporate litigation.
Gregory earned his J.D. from The Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University and his B.S. in Accounting from The Lender School of Business at Quinnipiac University.
Awards & Accolades
- Selected to the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch", 2021-2023
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 50 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2023, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 17 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.18.2022
- Firm News, 01.01.2022
- 44 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2022, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 13 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.19.2021
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 03.19.2021
- Webinar, 11.17.2020
- Webinar, 04.16.2020
- Use of Offers of Judgement and Proposals for Settlement to Resolve Litigation or to Shift Litigation CostsSpeaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
Associations & Organizations
- Member, Florida Defense Lawyers Association