Heather Lang is a principal in the firm’s Insurance Litigation group. Her practice focuses on civil litigation with a specialization in first party insurance defense and pre-litigation investigations and evaluations.
Prior to joining Bressler, Heather worked at an insurance defense firm in Miami, Florida where she represented business owners and insurance companies in the defense of a wide range of matters including: personal injury, products liability, premises liability, professional liability, and construction litigation.
Heather earned her J.D. from Florida Coastal School of Law and graduated cum laude, from the University of Central Florida, earning a B.S. in Business Administration.
News & Insights
- Firm News, 12.16.2019
- Firm News, 01.04.2017
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 10.28.2020
- Speaking Engagement, 06.05.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 04.19.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.01.2018
- Speaking Engagement, 05.22.2018
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Business Administration, cum laude, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida