Samuel Cohen is an associate in the firm's Insurance Litigation practice group in our Fort Lauderdale office. Samuel earned his J.D. from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2012.
Prior to joining Bressler, Samuel practiced law for several years in a busy civil litigation firm in Florida. He is also an experienced plaintiff’s personal injury attorney. He has graduated from several leadership institutes: ADL Glass Leadership Institute, and Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County’s Emerging Leaders Program (Cohort 8) and Mandel Leadership Institute (Cohort 3). Samuel currently serves as Secretary/Treasurer of the Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches, and as a 15th Circuit Governor for the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division.
Samuel received his B.A. in English, Concentration in American Literature from Florida Atlantic University.
Awards & Accolades
- Included in list of the Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch", 2023, 2024
News & Insights
Associations & Organizations
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Young Lawyer Section (2014-present)
- Fishing Tournament Committee (2016-2019)
- No Shave November Committee (2016-present)
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors (2019-present)
- Online Resources Chair (2020-2021)
- Sponsorship Chair (2021-2022)
- Mandell JCC of the Palm Beaches Board Member (2019-present)
- Secretary/Treasurer 2020-2022