Zach Rosenberg is an associate in the firm's Real Estate practice group. He represents property owners, developers, lending institutions, and businesses in various types of commercial real estate transactions, including financing transactions, purchases and sales of all kinds of commercial properties, as well as commercial leasing for businesses throughout New Jersey and New York. Having successfully closed dozens of real estate loans on both the lender and borrower side of the table, Zach approaches each deal with a keen understanding of each party’s goals and is able to strategically and soundly guide clients through all aspects of their transaction.
In support of the firm’s Cannabis practice group, Zach has handled a variety of real estate and land use matters on behalf of both established and emerging cannabis companies seeking licenses in New Jersey, including negotiating leases, preparing and filing applications for municipal approvals, and representing clients in appearances at local cannabis and planning board meetings.
Additionally, Zach has considerable experience representing lending institutions in quiet title and other lien defect matters in state courts throughout New Jersey and New York.
Zach received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School, where he served as Publication Editor for the Rutgers University Law Review. During his third year of law school he provided legal assistance to local non-profit organizations and start-up companies as a member of the Community and Transactional Lawyering Clinic.
- Successfully closed a $103 million construction loan on behalf of a regional bank to finance the construction of a large multifamily residential complex in New Jersey.
- Represented lender in connection with multiple loans of over $20 million each to a developer for the development of an industrial warehouse complex in South Florida.
- Represented regional bank in successful close of $30 million loan to a publicly traded cannabis company for the construction of a manufacturing facility in Virginia.
- Negotiated several lease agreements on behalf of a growing fast casual restaurant chain based in New Jersey.
- Represented a real estate developer in the acquisition, financing and development of a 115-unit multifamily building in New Jersey.
- Served as local counsel to Canadian bank in connection with loans to US company secured by assets located in New York.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 52 Bressler Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America 2024, Including 2 “Lawyer of the Year” and 16 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.17.2023
- Alert, 05.18.2023
- 50 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2023, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 17 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.18.2022
Articles & Publications
- Article, NJBIZ, 10.23.2023
- Publication, New Jersey Law Journal, 07.18.2023
Awards & Honors
Awards & Honors
- Included in list of the Best Lawyers in America,® "Ones to Watch," 2023, 2024
This award is conferred by Best Lawyers. A description of the selection methodology is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.