Bressler’s Workers’ Compensation team provides litigation defense and risk management. Workers’ compensation claims span a wide spectrum of issues, from straightforward injuries to complex, life altering diseases.
Bressler's team has the extensive knowledge and experience necessary to successfully represent our clients against all types of workers’ compensation claims. Our capabilities range from admitted accidents to occupational exposure claims, including those alleging total disability or work related death. Bressler is regularly called upon to represent self-insureds, third-party administrators and insurance companies. Our approach to each case ensures that our clients receive aggressive and responsive representation that remains cost effective.
Our attorneys address the specific concerns and challenges of each client. We regularly appear before the Workers’ Compensation Judges throughout New Jersey and are positioned to defend high volume claims, as well as more complex or unique workers’ compensation matters. Our team has been involved in some of the most complicated or serious financial exposure claims, willful misconduct and third-party liability matters in the region. We offer a proven track record of success in overcoming workers’ compensation challenges pertaining to:
- Plant closings
- Physical and mental stress claims
- Occupational exposures
- Catastrophic accidents
Bressler also serves as counsel to the New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guarantee Association which serves as statutory administer to the Workers’ Compensation Security Fund. Bressler attorneys handle litigation involving the Workers’ Compensation Security Fund on a regular basis.
Teamed with our Labor and Employment attorneys, Bressler’s experience spans the multitude of the state and federally mandated programs that overlap with workers’ compensation claims, such as the:
- New Jersey Law Against Discrimination
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family Medical Leave Act
Whether an action involves a catastrophic injury, toxic tort exposure or fatality, our lawyers offer solutions and fervent advocacy throughout all phases of the matter. Bressler’s Workers’ Compensation team is poised to address head on the unique challenges associated with this highly specialized area of the law.
- Firm News, 08.15.2018
- NJ Department of Banking and Insurance Issues Proposed Regulations Regarding Automobile Insurance and NJ Workers' Comp Managed Care OrganizationsAlert, 06.24.2016
- Third Circuit Rules That Under Pennsylvania Law Insurers Must Consider the Effect of Workers' Compensation Act When Determining CoverageAlert, 02.29.2016
- Artificial Joint Replacements Do Not Constitute Prosthetics For Application of New Jersey Workers' Compensation Statute of LimitationsAlert, 03.02.2015