Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that seventeen firm attorneys have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016 list, one of the legal profession’s oldest and most-respected peer-review publications.
Additionally, 3 Bressler attorneys were named Best Lawyers® 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas and region: Carole Miller - Birmingham, AL Litigation - Labor and Employment, Inge Selden - Birmingham, AL Securities Regulation and Andrew Sidman - New York, NY Administrative/Regulatory. The publication awards this honor to a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area.
Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America are chosen as a result of peer review surveys in which lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers based on more than three million detailed evaluations of lawyers in the same and related specialties.
The following Bressler, Amery & Ross attorneys were recognized as The Best Lawyers in America 2016.
- Janell Ahnert- Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Stephen Brown - Employment Law – Management;
Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment; Workers’ Compensation Law - Employers
- Carole Miller - Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Stuart D. Roberts – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Bradley B. Rounsaville - Litigation - Securities
- A. Inge Selden, III – Arbitration; Bet-the-Company Litigation;
Litigation – Securities; Securities Regulation
- Sara Soto - Litigation – Securities
- Cynthia J. Borrelli - Insurance Law
- Mary Jane Dobbs - Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Diana C. Manning - Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Jed L. Marcus - Employment Law – Management;
Labor Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Robert Novack - Commercial Litigation
- Paul I. Rosenberg - Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Susan Stryker - Insurance Law
- Richard C. Szuch - Commercial Litigation
- Mark M. Tallmadge - Insurance Law
- Andrew W. Sidman - Administrative/Regulatory Law