Bressler Attorneys Recognized as 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., is pleased to announce that several attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Each year, no more than 5% of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more 2.5% are selected to the Rising Stars list.
In addition to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, Carole Miller has been named to the Top 50: 2020 Women Mid-South Super Lawyers list and Stephen Brown has been named to the Top 50: 2020 Birmingham Super Lawyers list and Top 50: 2020 Alabama Super Lawyers list.
2020 Mid-South Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Bressler attorneys recognized as Mid-South Super Lawyers 2020:
- Stephen E. Brown – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation; Workers’ Compensation
- Josh D. Jones – General Litigation; Securities Litigation
- Carole G. Miller – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation
- Stuart D. Roberts – Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bressler attorneys recognized as Mid-South Rising Stars 2020:
- Louis F. Mendez – Securities Litigation; Civil Litigation
- Patrick Mulligan – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation
- Donald F. Winningham III – General Litigation
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The annual Super Lawyer selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.