Florham Park, NJ (May 21, 2021) – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that eight firm attorneys have been recognized as leading lawyers in their respective practice areas in the prestigious directory of Chambers USA 2021: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, released today. The annual guide ranks the country’s premier firms and practitioners in one of six levels, or “Bands,” with Band 1 representing the highest designation.
Bressler’s Labor and Employment Practice in Alabama (Band 2) and Environmental Practice in New Jersey (Band 2) were recognized for excellence.
Lawyer Rankings by Chambers USA include:
- Stephen E. Brown – ranked in Band 2 for Labor & Employment
- Carole G. Miller – ranked in Band 1 for Labor & Employment
- Matthew I. Penfield – ranked in Band 4 for Labor & Employment
- DJ. Camerson, II – ranked in Band 2 for Environmental
- Jed L. Marcus – ranked in Band 1 for Labor & Employment
- Keith P. McManus – ranked in Up and Coming for Environmental
- David P. Schneider – ranked in Band 1 for Environmental
- Mark M. Tallmadge – ranked in Band 3 for Insurance
Chambers USA, published annually by Chambers and Partners, is based on in-depth interviews by Chambers’ researchers and ranks the leading lawyers and firms in an extensive range of practice areas throughout the country. The qualities on which rankings are based on are technical, legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.