Linda is an associate in the firm’s Insurance practice area and focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Linda worked at an insurance defense firm in West Palm Beach, Florida where she practiced first party law, as well as defended corporations and municipalities in premises liability, personal injury, and negligence actions.
Linda earned her J.D. at the University of Miami School of Law, and graduated cum laude, from the University of Florida, earning a B.A. in English.
News & Insights
- Firm News, 06.28.2017
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Webinar, 04.16.2020
- Speaking Engagement, Orlando, FL, 6.10.2020-6.12.2020
- Speaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
- Use of Offers of Judgement and Proposals for Settlement to Resolve Litigation or to Shift Litigation CostsSpeaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 11.13.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.10.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 09.13.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 08.26.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 06.05.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 04.19.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.01.2018
- Speaking Engagement, 02.22.2018