Linda is a principal in the firm’s Insurance practice area and focuses her practice on insurance defense. She also co-chair's the firm's Pro Bono Committee.
Prior to joining Bressler, Linda worked at an insurance defense firm in West Palm Beach, Florida where she practiced first party law, as well as defended corporations and municipalities in premises liability, personal injury, and negligence actions.
Linda earned her J.D. at the University of Miami School of Law, and graduated cum laude, from the University of Florida, earning a B.A. in English.
Awards & Accolades
- Selected to the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2021
- Selected to Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Three Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorneys Named to 2022 Florida Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers MagazineFirm News, 06.24.2022
- Firm News, 01.04.2021
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
- Firm News, 06.28.2017
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 6.24.2021-7.12.2021
- Trends in Bad Faith Litigation & Best Practices in Anticipating & Protecting Against Bad Faith ClaimsWebinar, 12.2.2020-2.18.2020
- Webinar, 11.17.2020
- Webinar, 11.13.2020
- Webinar, 05.29.2020
- Webinar, 04.16.2020
- Seminar, Tampa, FL, 02.26.2020
- Use of Offers of Judgement and Proposals for Settlement to Resolve Litigation or to Shift Litigation CostsSpeaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 12.06.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 11.13.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.10.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 09.13.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 08.26.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 06.05.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 04.19.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.01.2018
- Speaking Engagement, 02.22.2018