Susan A. Logsdon is a Counsel in the Financial institutions Group at Bressler. Susan handles litigation, arbitration, regulatory matters, and appeals. Susan’s practice focuses on representing brokerage firms and individuals in securities related matters before federal and state courts, state regulators, self-regulatory organizations, and in FINRA arbitrations. Susan also has substantial experience representing financial firms and corporate clients in a broad variety of litigation matters in the areas of business torts and contracts, employment law, probate and family law, bankruptcy, energy, admiralty, and insurance.
Before joining the firm, Susan served as Counsel for Fulbright & Jaworski, LLP, in the commercial litigation section where she focused on large complex cases including class actions, and anti-trust and competition cases. She was also formerly employed with the litigation firm of Hill, Rivkins & Hayden, LLP where she gained extensive experience in the federal courts working on a variety of maritime related matters. Susan is admitted to practice in the Texas state courts, U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Texas, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
A native of Texas, Susan received her B.A. degree in Psychology from the University of Texas, and her J.D. degree from the University of Houston Law Center.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Firm News, 08.03.2020
Associations & Organizations
- State Bar of Texas
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Enforcement Defense
- Financial Institutions Internal Investigations
- Financial Institutions Litigation and Arbitration
- FINRA Employment Arbitrations
- Labor & Employment Law
- Retail Client Relationships
- Senior & Vulnerable Investor Group
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1989
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1985
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit