Taylor Bandy is an associate in the firm's Financial Institutions practice area. Prior to joining Bressler as an associate, Taylor worked with the firm as a summer associate and law clerk, focusing on financial institutions and first party insurance defense.
While earning her J.D., Taylor served as a Legal Intern and a Legal Fellow at the University of Miami School of Law’s Investor Rights Clinic, an organization dedicated to the pro bono representation of investors in securities arbitration claims against broker-dealers before FINRA. As a Legal Fellow, Taylor had the opportunity to serve as co-counsel in a FINRA arbitration hearing. She also served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Laurel M. Isicoff in Miami, FL. Taylor was an Articles and Comments Editor of the University of Miami Business Law Review, as well as a Dean's Merit Scholarship Recipient.
Taylor received her J.D., cum laude, in 2020 from University of Miami School of Law, and her B.B.A in 2017 from the University of Miami in Accounting, with a minor in Legal Studies.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Arkansas and Hawaii are the Latest States to Increase the Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Financial ExploitationAlert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 08.06.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Alert, 06.18.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 05.20.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 04.08.2021
- Alert, Investment Advisers Law Alert, 12.28.2020
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Protecting Senior & Vulnerable Clients from Financial Exploitation: Regulatory Updates and Best PracticesSpeaking Engagement, 09.13.2021
- Speaking Engagement, 02.09.2021