Bill provides counsel to clients in the area of probate and fiduciary litigation, with a focus on litigation arising from estates, trusts and contested guardianships, as well as complex commercial litigation.
Bill’s clients have included estate and trust beneficiaries, personal representatives, trustees, financial institutions, shareholders, partnerships, corporations, real estate developers and investors, real estate brokers, and other business entities. He counsels his litigation clients on an array of matters, including estate and trust disputes, contested guardianship proceedings, business disputes, injunctive suits, alternative entity litigation, contract claims, securities and compliance issues with federal and state regulatory schemes.
He is positioned to advise his clients undergoing review of their compliance with financial regulations at the federal and state level because he worked within the financial sector prior to obtaining his law degree, gaining in-depth knowledge with capital markets. He has also represented clients in courts across the country in matters related to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Federal Trade Commission proceedings, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Bill graduated with Honors, receiving a degree in Business Management and Financial Economics from Norwich University in Vermont. He graduated cum laude from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, in Fort Lauderdale. While attending law school, he held positions with the ILSA Law Journal, including sitting on the Executive Board as Lead Articles Editor, was a member of the Moot Court Society, and was an advocate with the American Trial Lawyers Association.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
Articles & Publications
- Publication, The Legal Intelligencer, 03.30.2023
- Publication, Daily Business Review, 04.08.2022
- Publication, ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law, March 2010
Associations & Organizations
- Fellow, Class VI of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Norwich University, Bachelor of Science, Honors, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida