Laura Pizzitola is an associate in the Securities practice group.Laura joined Bressler in 2015 after receiving her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law. Laura received her B.S.,summa cum laude, in Marketing from the University of Alabama.
During her time at Alabama, she participated in the Fribourg, Switzerland study abroad program and a week long program in the Cayman Islands that focused on Corporate Finance. She also served as the Acquisitions Editor of the Journal of Legal Profession and was a member of the Feld, Hyde, Wertheimer, Bryant & Stone Tax Moot Court Team.
Laura is involved with the Women Lawyers Section of the Birmingham Bar Association, and currently serves as the Chair of the Newsletter and PR Committee.
Awards & Accolades
- Included in the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch", 2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 44 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2022, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 13 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.19.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 06.01.2021
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
- Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers ProgramFirm News, 12.05.2016
- Event, 04.28.2016
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Event, Birmingham, AL, 07.06.2018
Articles & Publications
- Alert, 05.01.2019
Associations & Organizations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association