Logan Fisher is a principal in the firm’s Financial Institutions practice group, passionately and effectively advocating on behalf of broker-dealers, financial advisors, private equity, crowdfunding and other financial services professionals.
Logan’s practice is primarily devoted to representing broker-dealers and registered representatives in securities litigation, including customer-initiated complaints with self-regulatory organizations such as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). He has successfully handled numerous arbitrations involving a variety of claims, including fraud, misrepresentation, unsuitability, unauthorized trading and churning. Logan also has experience counseling individual financial advisors regarding Form U4 and U5 disclosures.
In his Financial Institutions regulatory practice, Logan has represented broker-dealer and registered investment adviser clients in a variety of state and industry investigations, including those related to selling away and alleged violations of the Investment Advisers Act. He has also counseled registered investment adviser clients concerning required disclosures under Form ADV.
Logan also represents individual entrepreneurs and business organizations in connection with the formation of corporate entities, crowdfunding ventures, and litigation before state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York.
Logan is also a member of Bressler's Senior and Vulnerable Investor Group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
A magna cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, Logan served as Executive Editor of the Duquesne Law Review. While in law school, Logan co-authored an article on Election Law that was published in the Harvard Journal on Legislation. He received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Temple University’s Fox School of Business & Management.
News & Insights
- Firm News, 08.10.2020
- Alert, 04.02.2020
- Firm News, 01.05.2018
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, September 23-24, 2020
- Webinar, 08.12.2020
- Webinar, 05.12.2020
- Webinar, 05.07.2020
- Webinar, 04.29.2020
- Event, Washington D.C., 11.12.2019
- Speaking Engagement, Atlantic City, NJ, 05.15.2019 - 05.17.2019
- Event, Florham Park, NJ, 11.14.2018
- Speaking Engagement, Atlantic City, NJ, 05.16.2019-05.18.2019
- Alert, 06.04.2019
- The Second Circuit’s Recent Decertification of Petrobras Investor Class Actions – Bittersweet News for Securities Class Action Defendants?Alert, 09.14.2017
- Publication, 02.11.2016
- Publication, New Jersey Law Journal, Alternative Dispute Resolution , 03.15.2010
Associations & Organizations
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Chair, Securities Law Committee, 2020-2021
- New York State Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Emerging Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Advisory Practice
- Financial Institutions Enforcement Defense
- Financial Institutions Litigation and Arbitration
- General Litigation
- Investment Advisers
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Retail Client Relationships
- Senior & Vulnerable Investor Group
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Temple University, B.B.A, Law and Business, 2006
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey