Joel Everest's practice focuses primarily on securities litigation, with a special focus in the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings throughout the country.
Joel is a member of Bressler's Senior Issues: Counseling and Litigation Defense group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
Joel graduated magna cum laude from University of Alabama School of Law where he served as Senior Editor of the Alabama Law Review and was a member of the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
- January 5, 2018Bressler Promotes Five Attorneys to Principal and One to Counsel
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. announced today the promotions of Joel M. Everest, Logan S. Fisher, David I. Hantman, Preston Martin and Matthew I. Penfield to principa… Read more
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- May 5, 2015Bressler’s Birmingham Office Volunteers at First Light
Bressler’s Birmingham office is proud to once again support and volunteer with First Light, a center for homeless women and children. On May 5, Bressler attorneys … Read more
- February 26, 2014Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. Continues Growth in New Birmingham Office
Bressler represents clients nationally in employment, securities, regulatory & litigation matters NEW YORK, FEBRUARY 26, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is ple… Read more
- September 10, 2018New Special Proceeding Option for Simplified FINRA Arbitrations
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- July 1, 2014Recent and Potential FINRA Rule Changes
Summarizing Developments as to Arbitrator Issues, Discovery Updates, Privacy Rule and More… Read more