Keith McManus, a principal in the firm’s Environmental Law practice group, devotes a major part of his work to environmental litigation, Superfund, and regulatory compliance matters. He represents national corporations in complex state and federal environmental litigation matters, including prosecuting and defending CERCLA and Spill Act cost recovery claims. He also has extensive experience counseling clients concerning Superfund liability, including representing clients in PRP groups and in allocation proceedings at Superfund sites nationwide.
On the transactional side, Keith has extensive experience advising clients concerning state and federal environmental regulatory compliance issues. He represents clients in all aspects of site remediation projects, drafting environmental provisions for purchase, sale agreements and professional services agreements.
Keith also advises clients on a wide array of complex environmental and general liability insurance issues, including handling claims, coverage disputes, and the allocation of environmental and products liability among insurers and policies.
While at Boston College Law School, Keith was Senior Articles Editor of the Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review. As a law student, Keith represented pro bono clients at the Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau. He received his undergraduate degree from the College of William & Mary.
- March 201920 Bressler Attorneys Recognized as 2019 Super Lawyers in New Jersey
Florham Park, N.J. – March 18, 2019 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., is pleased to announce that 20 attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2019 New Jersey … Read more
- March 19, 201822 Bressler Attorneys Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that 16 firm attorneys have been selected to the 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and 6 attorneys were selected… Read more
- January 1, 2016Bressler Announces Attorney Promotions
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce the promotions of David J. Butler, MaryJane Dobbs, Keith P. McManus and Charles W. Stotter to principal and Benja… Read more
- March 28, 2013Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorneys Selected as 2013 New Jersey Rising Stars
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that nine Firm attorneys have been named on the 2013 New Jersey Rising Stars list. Each year, Thomson Reuters pub… Read more
- March 30, 2012Seven Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorneys Selected as 2012 New Jersey Rising Stars
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that seven Firm attorneys have been named on the 2012 New Jersey Rising Stars list. Each year, Thomson Reuters p… Read more
- April 26, 2011Six Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorneys Selected as 2011 New Jersey Rising Stars
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that six Firm attorneys have been named on the 2011 New Jersey Rising Stars list. Each year, Thomson Reuters publ… Read more
- June 14, 2010Bressler Welcomes Keith P. McManus to its Florham Park Office
FLORHAM PARK, NJ - Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that Keith P. McManus joined the firm as an Associate in the firm's Environmental Law practice… Read more
- June 20, 20142014 Environmental Law Section Forum
On June 21, 2014, Keith McManus will be a panelist on the environmental litigation panel at the 2014 Environmental Law Section Forum Weekend presented by the NJSBA E… Read more
- March 27, 2013Environmental Law and Regulation
On March 27, 2013 Keith McManus will speak at a Rutgers University seminar. He will be leading the panel on CERCLA from 8:45 am-9:45 am. Environmental Law & Regulati… Read more
- August 14, 2014Spill Act Case Law Update: Private Parties May Bring a Spill Act Contribution Claim Prior to NJDEP Approval of Cleanup Plan
- May 12, 2014No Direct Liability Between Property Owners and Subcontractors Under CERCLA When the Property Owner Has Paid its General Contractor
- August 30, 2013New Jersey Appellate Division Applies Six-Year Statute Of Limitation To Spill Act Contribution Claims
Awards & Honors
- Recognized on the New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List, 2010-2013, 2018, 2019