Florham Park, N.J. – March 18, 2019 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., is pleased to announce that 20 attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Each year, no more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
In addition to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars list, Diana Manning, has been named to two additional top-tier rankings - the Top 100: New Jersey Super Lawyers and the Top 50: Women New Jersey Super Lawyers. The New Jersey lawyers, like Ms. Manning, who receive the highest point totals during this selection process are further recognized in New Jersey Super Lawyers Top Lists.
2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Bressler attorneys recognized as New Jersey Super Lawyers 2019:
- Brian F. Amery – Securities Litigation
- Cynthia J. Borrelli – Insurance Coverage
- Ronald J. Campione – Business Litigation
- Eric L. Chase – Franchise Law
- Michael T. Hensley – Business Litigation
- Stephen R. Knox – Business Litigation
- Diana C. Manning – Professional Liability: Defense
- Jed L. Marcus – Employment & Labor
- Mark T. McMenamy – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Paul I. Rosenberg – Estate Planning & Probate
- David P. Schneider – Environmental
- Frederick K. Schoenbrodt – Estate Planning & Probate
- Mark M. Tallmadge – Professional Liability: Defense
- Jordan S. Weitberg – Estate & Trust Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bressler attorneys recognized as New Jersey Rising Stars 2019:
- Andrew C. Egan – Estate and Trust Litigation
- Brian J. Ellis – Securities Litigation
- Lauren Fenton-Valdivia – Civil Litigation
- Katie C. Gannon – Environmental Litigation
- Keith P. McManus – Environmental
- Jillian K. Mooney – Environmental
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The annual Super Lawyer selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
About Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C.
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is a leading full-service law firm that represents Fortune 500 corporations, midsize and small privately held companies, investment advisors, brokerage firms, banks, franchises, insurers and non-profits. The firm also represents emerging companies and high-net-worth individuals and families. The firm's main practices include securities, insurance, employment, and business litigation, including dispute resolution and tax. A NLJ350 firm and NJLJ Top 20 firm, Bressler has more than 180 attorneys in Florham Park, New Jersey, New York, New York, Birmingham, Alabama, Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Florida, and Washington, DC. For more information, visit www.bressler.com.
- Brian F. Amery
- Cynthia J. Borrelli
- Ronald J. Campione
- Eric L. Chase
- Andrew C. Egan
- Brian J. Ellis
- Lauren Fenton-Valdivia
- Katie C. Gannon
- Michael T. Hensley
- Diana C. Manning
- Jed L. Marcus
- Keith P. McManus
- Mark T. McMenamy
- Jillian K. Mooney
- Paul I. Rosenberg
- David P. Schneider
- Frederick K. Schoenbrodt, II
- Mark M. Tallmadge
- Jordan S. Weitberg