Katelyn Wilson is in the firm’s Financial Institutions practice group. Her practice focuses primarily on the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings throughout the country.
Katie received her J.D. from the University of Alabama, magma cum laude ,where she was a Senior Editor for Alabama Law Review. She earned her B.S. from Birmingham-Southern College, magna cum laude.
Katie began her career as a law clerk to the Honorable William M. Acker, Jr. of the Northern District of Alabama.
Awards & Accolades
- Included in the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2021-2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 44 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2022, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 13 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.19.2021
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
- Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers ProgramFirm News, 12.05.2016
- Event, 04.28.2016
- Firm News, 03.04.2016
- Event, 07.24.2015
- Firm News, 03.02.2015
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Event, Birmingham, AL, 07.06.2018
Articles & Publications
- Alert, 02.28.2019
- Alert, 01.30.2019
- Publication, American Bar Association, 11.15.2018
Associations & Organizations
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Member, UAB’s O’Neal Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Junior Board, Railroad Park Foundation