Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that four firm attorneys have been selected to the 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers list and one attorney was selected to the 2018 New York Metro Rising Stars list. The lists appear in the New York Metro Super Lawyers 2018 magazine and on SuperLawyers.com.
The following Bressler attorneys were recognized as New York Metro Super Lawyers 2018:
- Brian F. Amery - Securities & Corporate Finance
- David H. Pikus - Family Law
- Lawrence D. Ross - Securities Litigation
- Andrew W. Sidman - Securities Litigation
The following Bressler attorney was recognized as a New York Metro Rising Star 2018:
- Gregory S. Sparer – Securities Litigation
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a selection process which includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. No more than 5 percent of lawyers in the New York Metro area receive this honor.
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service, and its selection process, please visit the Super Lawyers website.
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights & Business Reorganizations
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Cannabis Law
- Family Law
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Enforcement Defense
- Financial Institutions Litigation and Arbitration
- General Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes & Bad Faith Claims
- Private Client
- Real Estate
- Retail Client Relationships