As a Principal in the firm’s Insurance Litigation group, Hope focuses her practice on civil litigation with a specialization in first party insurance defense and pre-litigation investigations and evaluations.
Prior to joining Bressler, Amery & Ross, Hope handled residential and commercial first party property insurance defense cases throughout South Florida. She also has defended large corporations in premise liability, personal injury and negligence actions. Hope co-manages all cases tried by the Firm's Florida Insurance Group, and has tried cases to verdict.
Hope received her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and where she served as an Articles and Comments Editor for the Inter-American Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Hope spent several years working in the Pharmaceutical Industry for a publicly traded company. In college, she participated in the Division 1 lacrosse program at the University of Massachusetts where she was recognized as an all-conference athlete for the Atlantic 10.
- September 8, 2017Bressler Promotes Hope Zelinger to Principal
Bressler, Amery & Ross is pleased to announce the promotion of Hope C. Zelinger to Principal.… Read more
- June 15, 2015Bressler, Amery & Ross Opens Miami Office
2nd Florida Outpost for Law Firm to Focus on Securities, Insurance and Litigation… Read more
- November 3, 2014Bressler Welcomes Hope Zelinger to the Insurance Law Practice Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. welcomes new associate, Hope Zelinger, to the firm’s Insurance practice group with a concentration in Insurance Defense. Hope was most … Read more
- April 26, 2018Bressler Attorneys Participate in the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run 2018
Bressler attorneys Alise Johnson Henry, Hope Zellinger, Tanya Lambrechts, Jackie Aleman, Suzanne Valles, Michael Shifrin, and Daniel Ilani participated in the Merced… Read more
- April 5, 2018Hope Zelinger and Krista Elsasser to Speak at 2018 Panel Counsel Symposium
Hope Zelinger and Krista Elsasser will speak at the 2018 Panel Counsel Symposium hosted by American Integrity Insurance Group on Thursday, April 5, 2018.… Read more
- December 1, 2016Bressler Associate Hope Zelinger to Speak at The 2016 CLM New York Conference
Hope Zelinger will be speaking at The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) New York Conference on the topic of “The Florida AOB Crisis: A Case Study in Co… Read more
- April 12, 2018How Confidence and Self Valuation Can Advance Your Career
Growing up, my parents always told me that I was my own worst critic.As I look back on my early years, it seems my parents were right.… Read more
- March 9, 2015To Be or Not to Be: Assignments of Benefits Under Florida Law - Recent Developments in Property Insurance
Insurance Law Alert… Read more