Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., is pleased to announce that 13 attorneys from the firm have been selected to the 2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Each year, no more than 5% of lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor, and no more than 2.5% are selected to the Rising Stars list.
In addition to the Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, Diana Manning has been named to two additional top-tier rankings - the Top 100: New Jersey Super Lawyers and the Top 50: Women New Jersey Super Lawyers. New Jersey lawyers, like Manning, who receive the highest point totals during this selection process are further recognized in New Jersey Super Lawyers Top Lists.
2022 New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Bressler attorneys recognized as New Jersey Super Lawyers 2022:
- Cynthia Borrelli – Insurance Coverage; Health Care; Employee Benefits
- Ronald Campione – Business Litigation; Class Action/Mass Torts; Construction Litigation; Consumer Law; Estate & Trust Litigation
- Michael Hensley – Business Litigation
- Diana Manning – Appellate; Business Litigation; Professional Liability
- Jed Marcus – Employment & Labor; Employment Litigation
- Mark McMenamy – General Litigation; Personal Injury: General
- Loren Pierce – Health Care; Insurance Coverage; Civil Litigation; Employment Litigation
- Frederick Schoenbrodt – Estate Trust & Litigation; Estate Planning & Probate
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Bressler attorneys recognized as New Jersey Rising Stars 2022:
- Andrea Bonvicino – Business Litigation
- Megan Cannella – Estate Planning & Probate
- Andrew Egan – Business Litigation; Estate & Trust Litigation
- Ross Fox – Business Litigation
- Edward Velky – Business Litigation
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
The annual Super Lawyer selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.