We provide legal advice and counseling for motor carriers, owner/operators, bus companies, taxis and other commercial vehicle companies. The firm provides representation to transportation companies in all aspects of personal injury and property damage litigation. The transportation team also handles matters for insurers of motor carriers. The practice includes coverage disputes, UM/UIM claims and counseling on various transportation issues including the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and employee issues distinct to the transportation industry.
Our attorneys are frequent speakers and authors on various transportation issues as well as leaders in industry associations such as the Defense Research Institute (DRI) and the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA). We use a panoply of experts including accident reconstructionist engineers, biomechanical experts and other industry specialists to better represent our clients.
Bressler Amery & Ross has created an Accident Response Team that is available 24 hours, 7 days a week to address accident scenes and other catastrophic losses.
News & Alerts
- Just Trucking Along: New Jersey Federal Court Rules Truck Drivers Were Misclassified as Independent ContractorsAlert, Law Alert, 06.16.2022
- Alert, 06.22.2021
- Alert, 04.20.2020
- Speaking Engagement, Austin, TX, 4.27.2022 - 4.29.2022
- Diana Manning to Present TIDA Webinar on Regulating Sexual Harassment and Discrimination in the Legal ProfessionSpeaking Engagement, 03.16.2022
- Speaking Engagement, 05.12.2021
- Speaking Engagement, 06.26.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 05.24.2017